Drainage & Drain Unblocking
We’re unblocking specialists in Banstead
Need a drain unblocking in Camberley? Surrey Drains emergency call out will unblock your drains fast!
Surrey Drains is your 24/7 Emergency Call Out service
We unblock toilets, kitchen sinks and fix all types of drainage problems. Your domestic household plunger is unlikely to clear the obstruction – either in your toilet or kitchen sink.
Surrey Drains use Professional industry tools for completing full drain clearance and cleaning, including:
- CCTV drain survey – precise, diagnostic technology to detect blocked drains and assess the extent of the obstruction.
- Drain jetting – powerful drain unblocking which will also thoroughly clean drainage systems
- Drain rodding – customised manual solution for specific types of drain blockages and obstructions
Contact Surrey Drains by calling our office at 0148 338 5120, or visit our contact page to request an inspection.
Signs you have a drainage system problem…
A blocked drain is often caused by an obstruction building up in your drainage system over a long period of time.
But you may only NOW have noticed:
- A foul smell outside your house.
- Water draining away more slowly from your kitchen sink or bathroom sink.
- Toilet water suddenly rising above the rim when flushed and failing to return to its normal level.
A blocked drain could be more than an inconvenience –
Corrosion can cause structural pipework damage in the drainage system
It could lead to repeated water leaks and flooding.
- Avoid any further disruption to your normal daily household routines
- Prevent potential damage and added expense in the future.
Common Causes of Sink Blockage, Toilet Blockage, Drain Blockage…
It’s essential to investigate the cause of a drainage blockage BEFORE carrying out any jet cleaning or rodding to a drainage system.
Typical causes are the result of daily routines, including:
- Fat build up in the pipework – caused by repeated waste cooking and frying oils emptied down the kitchen sink.
- Wet wipes clogging together in the pipework – and to other materials, including fat.
Further common drain blockages can also be caused by food and drink waste, including coffee grounds, emptied down the kitchen sink plug.
A blocked drain is often also the result of discarded human cleaning waste:
- Hair flushed down the bath or bathroom sink
- Liquid soaps, bath salts
Common objects flushed down the toilet include:
- Cotton buds
- Small children’s toys, pet’s toys
- Other small objects
Our experienced drain and pipe unblocking specialists are fully equipped to carry out drainage services which provide long lasting solutions, including:
- Descaling and cleaning drainage system pipes to prevent blockages
- Detecting and fixing leaking pipes
- Patch repairs to damaged pipework
- Unblocking soil stacks and downpipes
Drainage pipework cleaning
A fully completed drain unblocking often requires to be followed by drainage pipework cleaning. Our specialist plumbing team ensure your drainage pipework system is:
- Reconnected, resealed and tested to ensure a full flow water volume is restored
- Affected pipework and surroundings are cleaned and disinfected
Whether you have a drainage problem with a domestic drain or industrial drain, Surrey Drains Camberley have the experience, training and equipment to clear any drain blockage.