Drainage & Drain Unblocking
We’re unblocking specialists in Chertsey
Need a drain unblocking in Chertsey? Surrey Drains emergency call out will unblock your drains fast!
Surrey Drains Chertsey will get your Kitchen sink water flowing normally again – and your Bathroom sink and Toilet!
- Bad smell coming from your drains?
- Kitchen sink or bathroom sink slow to clear?
- Gurgling noises inside toilet, sink or shower pipes?
- Toilet flush overflows or fails to empty?
Contact Surrey Drains by calling our office at 0148 338 5120, or visit our contact page to request an inspection.
Drain unblocking the professional way…
CCTV survey technology
It’s essential to first investigate and identify the location, cause and extent of your drain blockage.
Our qualified and experienced team carry out a full diagnostic survey using latest CCTV technology.
The visual data will provide valuable evidence, by which, a comprehensive, long lasting solution can be properly implemented.
A blocked drain can also cause:
- Corrosion and further structural damage in the drainage system
- Repeated intermittent leaks and flooding
Any faults, cracks, misalignments or damage of any kind will be clearly highlighted by the CCTV survey reporting.
- Drain unblocking equipment
Surrey Drains use professional drain unblocking equipment designed to clear all types of drain blockage.
Professional industry tools for completing a full drain cleaning, include:
- Drain jetting – powerful drain unblocking which will also thoroughly clean drainage systems
- Drain rodding – latest mechanical rodding system designed to carefully clear particular types of drain blockages and obstructions, including from UPVC waste pipes of all sizes.
Blocked drains – main reasons
Condensation draws nearby tree roots to enter a drain – via pipe joints, fractures and small cracks. Any waste solids are trapped, building up gradually to reduce flow and cause a drain blockage.
Other chief reasons are the result of daily human routines, including:
- Fat build up in the pipework – caused by repeated waste cooking and frying oils emptied down the kitchen sink.
- Wet wipes clogging together in the pipework – and to other materials, including fat.
Further drain blockages can also be caused by food and drink waste, including coffee grounds, emptied down the kitchen sink.
A blocked drain is often also the result of discarded human cleaning waste:
- Hair flushed down the bath or bathroom sink
- Liquid soaps, bath salts
Common objects flushed down the toilet include:
- Cotton buds / cotton wool
- Disposable nappies
- Sanitary items
- Small children’s toys, pet’s toys
- Cat Litter
Drainage pipework cleaning
A fully completed drain unblocking often requires to be followed by drainage pipework cleaning. Our specialist plumbing team ensure your drainage pipework system is:
- Reconnected, resealed and tested to ensure a full flow water volume is restored
- Affected pipework and surroundings are cleaned and disinfected
Whether you have a drainage problem with a domestic drain or industrial drain, Surrey Drains Caterham have the experience, training and equipment to clear any drain blockage.