Drainage & Drain Unblocking
We’re unblocking specialists in Leatherhead
How do you know if the drains at your Leatherhead property are blocked or running slowly?
- Have you noticed water draining slowly from bathroom and kitchen sinks, the bath or shower?
- Have you noticed a smell around sinks or outside near drain covers?
- Have you noticed a gurgling noise as the water drains from a sink?
- Do you have standing water around your property when it has rained?
These are just some of the signs of a blocked drain. In the worst case, wastewater can back up from the main drain. When the obstruction is solid, waste water can seep through the drain cover or worst still, into the sinks or toilets of your property.
We offer full drain unblocking services in Leatherhead and surrounding areas.
Contact Surrey Drains by calling our office at 0148 338 5120, or visit our contact page to request an inspection.
Why do drains become blocked in Leatherhead Homes?
There are many reasons why a drain could become blocked:
- Grease and fat – washing away grease and fat down the kitchen sink can lead to issues in the drains not only your Leatherhead but deeper into the sewer system. Dispose of fat and grease by other means, and not into the drains.
- Wet wipes – even though many products claim to be flushable, they are not. Wet wipes do not disintegrate like toilet paper and when they become snagged in the drain, they soon build to create an almost immovable obstruction.
- Other non-dissolvable materials – only wastewater should be flushed down the drain and nothing else. Anything else can become caught in the drain, leading to a blocked or partially blocked drain.
- Age and poor repair – older drains can, over time, collapse. When this happens, it leads to slow and poor drainage. Drains can be damaged too, with tree root ingress the most common cause. Building work can also damage drains.
What’s the solution to your blocked drains in Leatherhead?
A blocked drain at your home is a nuisance, as it is at a Leatherhead business. The only solution is a professional drain unblocking service from a trusted and reliable local company.
We use the latest technology to restore drains so that waste water from your property can freely again.
- High pressure water jets – to remove the obstacle, our team will use high water pressure jets. This effectively moves the obstacle without damaging the drain itself.
- CCTV drain surveys – we can check to make sure that there is no damage to the drain. Our CCTV drain surveys can identify any problems, with our team suggesting solutions for repairs.
- No dig repairs – traditionally, drain repairs meant digging down. With no dig repair technology, we can repair drains without the need for excavations, much more convenient and cost-effective too.
- Advice – we don’t want you to have to deal with a blocked drain again, and so our team will help you avoid this in the future with prevention advice.
Your local Leatherhead drain company
There are many reasons why we are the company to call:
- Our skilled team work in and around Leatherhead daily meaning our emergency call out service is responsive
- We use high pressure jets to safely dislodge the instructions restoring free-flowing water to your drain system
- Our CCTV drain survey service is also ideal for checking the state of repair of your drain
- Advice for preventing blocked drains in the future, including any no-dig repairs that may be needed
With teams working in Leatherhead and across Surrey on a daily basis, we are able to attendant emergency call outs to blocked drains immediately. You can also book a drain survey by calling us today.