Drainage & Drain Unblocking
We’re unblocking specialists in Woking
Suspect you have a blocked drain at your Woking home or business?
If you have noticed one or more of the following…
- A bad smell in or outside of your home, especially around sinks or the drain cover in the garden or on the driveway
- A gurgling noise after water has drained from kitchen sinks, bath or shower
- The dishwasher having to work harder to empty waste water
- A blocked toilet
- Slow draining water from sinks, the bath or shower
- Standing water on the driveway or in the garden after it has rained
… the main drain from your property may be blocked.
Contact Surrey Drains by calling our office at 0148 338 5120, or visit our contact page to request an inspection.
How do drains become blocked?
There are many reasons why a drain can become blocked:
- The age and poor condition of the drain – drains don’t last forever and if they are old or damaged, water will not be able to efficiently run into the main sewer off your property.
- Drain damage – tree roots can damage the drain, as too can construction or earth movement can mean the drain is out of line.
- Detritus making its way into the drain – from hair to fat, wet wipes and sanitary products, to things that should not be flushed or rinsed away, things make their way into the drain. And very quickly, these objects can form a blockage that does not dissolve or go away of its own accord.
Dealing with a blocked drain at a Woking home or business quickly is important
A blocked drain is more than just a nuisance:
- It is a health issue – wastewater and sewage backing up onto or into your property presents significant health concerns.
- A blocked drain has the potential to damage your property – standing water in a drain can erode the fabric of the drain lining, as well as the pressure building up behind the blockage too.
Call the drain unblocking specialists in Woking – call us!
There are many reasons why we are the company to call:
- Skilled – our teams work across Surrey meaning our emergency call out service is available when you need us most.
- Efficient – we use high pressure jets to efficiently dislodge the obstruction and to clean the drain, restoring free-flowing water.
- Prevention – our CCTV drain survey is ideal for checking the state of repair of your drain too.
- Advice – we want you to avoid the unpleasantness of a blocked drain in the future and so our team will give advice and suggestions on how to do just this!
We’re here to help with blocked drains in Woking, for both domestic and commercial customers. To book an appointment or to get help with unblocking a drain, call us today!